Last month I didn't really have any favourites I wasn't using any new products and all of my "favourites" were products that had been featured in previous favourites posts.However this month I do have favourites-
- Bridesmaids- I love this film!! For anybody who doesn't know, it's a comedy film. I personally find it really amusing. The actresses (and actors) are funny and I think it has a good plot. My mother enjoyed it too so I think it appeals to lots of different people and age groups - definitely worth a watch!
- Heart bracelet- I love it. It is so lightweight and the hearts have a lovely pattern on them. I also love the colour it is. It goes nicely with so many of my outfits.
- No 7 nail varnish- I will definitely be reviewing this nail varnish soon, this week definitely, I absolutely love it. No 7 is such a good brand and I adore their nail polishes. Look out for the post!
- Adore perfume- The perfume is Next's own brand. I bought it in their summer sale so I don't know if its still in their stores. It's a lovely scent but it isn't too over powering. Due to this perfume I've been told that I smell nice A LOT this month!!
- Nair hair removal cream- We all get hair in unwanted places, don't pretend you don't. Personally I'm not a fan of plucking and find it too time consuming so I love hair removal cream. This is a really good cream, it takes 5 minutes for the cream to remove the hair and it hasn't burnt me and doesn't sting my skin - yay!
- No7 'Stay Perfect' foundation- This is one of the new foundation's from No 7's colour match products. I really like it and it is the perfect match. I shall be doing a post about this too.
- Heart earrings- I love these earrings. I've received many compliments due to these too.
- MUA lipstick- I love these, I've done one or two posts about them. They're so cheap but great quality. They are also really moisturising and I wear them to school because they are too vibrant.
|Close up of the bracelet and earrings - the picture is from my last haul post|
Hope you all enjoyed this post, I'll be reviewing the nail varnish and foundation soon :) xx