I love showers, especially when I use my very fast one. I never have baths. I was intrigued when I found out about the Lush shower jelly from other Bloggers, definitely different from shower gel. Due to curiosity, I bought "Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly".
I have mixed feelings about this product because I personally think it has a mixture of advantages and disadvantages. Here is my opinion -
- Like most Lush products it smells gorgeous (in the pot). It smells like actual sweets, it reminds me of a medicine I used to have as a child, possibly Calpol. I just love sniffing it.
- It's a fun product. I seriously had a funny shower trying to use this shower. It is like jelly, it wobbled out of my hand and it was amusing trying to keep hold of it.
- It isn't too pricey. My little but generously sized pot cost £3.10.
- It's hard to use. It does wobble and as your in the shower you do get wet. It pretty hard to cling onto a slippery piece of jelly AND scrub it all over your body properly.
- The only part of my body that smelt nice after my shower were my hands which had spent most of the shower clinging onto the jelly. I expected to smell a bit "sweety" due to the way the product smells - I didn't at all. I was really disappointed.
- It's time consuming. I really wouldn't recommend using it if you're in a rush.
|My camera didn't like this product - I'm sorry this picture is over exposed.|
Have any of you used this product? What was your opinion? xx
P.S I love Lush. I'm sorry if I sound negative, I know my "disadvantages" were. I just want to give you all my honest opinion.