Wednesday 1 August 2012

July Favourites!

Hi everyone! I'm really sorry this post is a day late. I meant to do it on time but the last few days have been hectic. I've been watching the Olympic's, sorting out my room, preparing for my 18th birthday and doing some early birthday celebrating.

These are all products that I've enjoyed this month and used regularly. I'm really happy I own them all!



ELIVE shampoo and conditioner- I had always wanted to try this brand of hair products before I bought them. I bought them because they were on offer for around £1.25 I think in Superdrug. They're no longer on offer though!
I've really enjoyed using both of these products. They fulfilled their promise to me and made my hair glossy!! Both products have made my hair soft, shiny and smooth! They're great! Whenever I wash my hair I don't feel like it even needs washing but I like to feel clean. I love the products and will definitely be repurchasing them.

MUA eyeshadow palette- I have done a review of this palette which you can find here but I've used it a lot more this month. The sparkly eye shadows make my eyes look great and all of the eye shadow's are long lasting. I haven't really tried none of the non-sparkly shades except the pink which was really nice too! This was £4 from Superdrug.




No7 nail varnish "Hot To Trot"- This is the first No7 nail varnish I've tried and it really impressed me. I loved that it was easy to apply and it is long lasting. This nail varnish is a beautiful shade of gold which looked lovely and looked professional. This nail varnish is £7 and you can find it in Boots! 

Barry M nail varnish "Pink Silver"- This is my favourite glitter nail varnish at the moment. It's a pretty shade of pink and it's sparkly. I only needed to use one or two coats although I did apply a base coat. It is glittery but it isn't over the top which is just right for me. It's perfect for night's out and summer. It cost £2.99 and the nail varnish brand is avaliable in Boot's and Superdrug.

Rescue Oil- I'm not going to go in to too much detail with this product as I am planning to review it, it seriously deserves it's own post! However it's been helping with my stretch marks A LOT. And it's a bargain at £1. I'll tell you all more in a post soon but I seriously do recommend it!

Nivea 'milk and honey' lipbalm- In my little town in Wales the weather has turned bad.. again. It's raining, it's cold and it's windy. Summer has disappeared. I have really sensitive lips when it's cold, they chap really easily and I noticed a few days ago that they were losing their "summer softness". This lip balm has helped keep my lips soft and moisturised, I'm really pleased with it. It costs £1.99 from Superdrug.

Collection 2000 eye definer- I've tried plenty of eyeliner's but this is definitely my favourite. It applies easily and smoothly. It's also long lasting. I'm also happy its a twistable one so I don't have to sharpen it. Whenever I need to sharpen eye pencils I'm in a rush so I'm glad I no longer have to worry about that with this product. This eyeliner cost me around £2.75 and it was from Boots!


I hope you all enjoyed this post? Have any of you made any? I love reading these.
I have plenty of posts planned which I'm excited to make and put up. A few will be birthday related as it is my 18th birthday on Saturday!! I'll also be doing a review of the wonderful Rescue Oil.
                                                                Thank-you for reading! xx

6 comments:

  1. Great post! That rescue oil sounds fantastic, Ive never seen it in the US, hopefully we have an alternative for it!
    xoxo
    Kelsey

    http://kelseylovescosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! Yes it is, I'll be reviewing it soon :)

      Delete
  2. The nail polishes are gorgeous !!


    I follow you <3
    Kisses
    http://a-step-in-fashion.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love posts like this - I'm such a sucker for a bargain! I've ordered the Avon hair oil which I thought was the cheapest out there but you've beaten me, and I want that MUA eye shadow pallette! Great blog x

    teacuptoast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a body oil, not hair oil! It's a great palette, I recommend it :) x

      Delete