Once again I thought I'd show you all the bits and bobs I've bought recently, a few beauty products and school shoes. Here is what I bought -
- The natural collection white eye liner - I normally wear black top and bottom of my eyes but I think I now prefer not having black on the bottom. I decided to buy this white eye liner to open up and brighten up my eyes. This cost £1.99.
- MUA lipstick - Yes I bought another. This is in shade 6 although you can't really see it properly. It's a lovely shade of light pink, perfect for school! This cost £1.00.
- Two glittery BarryM nail polishes - The golden one is in the shade "Copper" and the pink one is in the shade "Pink silver glitter". I've only tried the pink one so far but I absolutely love it!! They both cost £3.00.
- Two natural collection nail polishes - I bought both of these because I think they are both summery colours. The top one is in the shade "Praline" and the bottom one is the shade "Twinkle Berry". They both cost £1.99.
The Natural Collection has an offer on - 3 things for £5. This means that I saved a pound when I bought the three Natural Collection products above.
- 50 Large Oval Cotton Wool Pads - These were from Tesco. I'm sorry but I really cannot remember if they were £1.00 or £2.00 as my father bought them for me. These are going to be used to remove make-up!
- No7 Gentle Toner - This is priced at £8.00 yet I bought it for £3.00! Boots are currently giving out the "£5.00 off No7" vouchers so this toner was a bargain. I need to go back to Boots, spend money, get another voucher then buy the cleanser!
Bit of a boring item but these are the shoes I've bought for school. I'm going back tomorrow after a month and a half off due to exam study leave, my exams finished a month ago! These were from Shoe Zone and cost £6.99.
I didn't buy this book. The lovely Catrine from unnakednails sent it to me after I asked for it when she did a book give away, thank-you so much :) I'm really excited to read it although I have to finish the book I'm currently reading first. I love the P.S. I love You film so the book should be good too! Thank-you Catrine!
I hope you all enjoyed this little post. I have quite a few planned posts to write and post but as I said, I'm back in school tomorrow! This means I may not have time every night to write up posts but I'll give it a try!
I hope you all had a lovely weekend, Thank-you for reading! xx