Tuesday 22 May 2012

Top Ten Favourite Things

Today I thought I would do a post on my top ten favourite things. I got inspired to do this from the video which Louise, Sprinkleofglitter, did with her sister which you can click here to go watch! I'm not going to do my favourite things from this year until December so I'm just going to do my top ten favourite things that I own!

1. Amy
This is a doll, which I named Amy, that I have had since I was two years old. She used to be my favourite toy as a young child. Now she live's on a shelf in my bedroom with all my other old, childhood toys. This means that I have had her for 15 years, nearly sixteen. Here is a picture of me with her when I was around 2/3.


2. Camera

I  absoloutely love my camera. It was a birthday present I received last year from my parent's. I don't have an actual picture of it as I use it to take all of my pictures but here's a picture someone else took of me using it in prom.



3. My Leather Jacket.
 I always wear my leather jacket. I bought it in the January sales straight after Christmas, from New Look, for £18. Bargain! I pondered over buying it for ages but now I'm really glad that I bought it. I wear it constantly and I think that it goes with everything I wear. I cropped a random friend out so that's why there is a random blue leg in the picture.


4. My Rubber Collection.


A few years ago I started a rubber collection, I have collected rubbers from many places I've been too. This stopped a few years ago. I don't know why, I've just abandoned my rubber filled box so I'm going to have to restart when I go to lots of lovely places, which sell rubbers, this summer.


5. My Mask

I made this mask at the Mardi Gras festival last year in September. I'm not gay at all but I went with a big group of friend's and had a really fun day. This mask brings back so many memories of the great day. It's now stuck on my bedroom wall!





6. Dragonfly Necklace


This is a necklace that my grandparents gave me from their trip to America last year. I have never been abroad so this was a really nice gift. It's also special because it's from my grandparents. I love the little dragonfly! 
 I love the purple thread it's on too.











7. Lola by Marc Jacobs 

My best friend Abbie gave me this tiny, cute bottle of "Lola" by Marc Jacobs because she knew I couldn't afford a massive bottle of it. I absolutely love this perfume, it smells lush!




I made Abbie make a blog because I know she'll love it. She's only done one post so far as her laptop is broken but give her time and they'll be plenty more. Please check out her very new blog and give her a follow. She will follow back, she needs blogs to follow. Once she receives a new laptop in a few weeks she'll be blogging alot more! You can find her blog here.




8. Make-Up Bag. 


This make-up bag is definitely a favourite of mine. It's very unique and I've owned it since I was 13 years old. I picked it out on my 13th birthday when my grandmother showed it her favourite shop. It is made from recycled juice cartons which I think it really clever. I always get asked about it, I wish they were more well known!






9.  Prom Dress.



I adore my prom dress. It was the perfect style and colour for me. It was amazing. Prom was also one of the best night's of my life. I actually bought my dress TWO days before my prom, I picked it up from Outfit in the sale for £20, it was the only dress I liked! It was reduced from around £40/£50 so it was a bargain find!


10. Memory Box.
My memory box is full of things such as pictures, letters, leaflets, which remind me of things that have happened in my life - memories.  It is very special to me and contains things that I will treasure forever. 



Thank-you for reading this post. Have any of you done a similar post? Are any items that are your favourites similar to any of mine? xx

4 comments:

  1. ahh i love the make up bag, i have never seen anything like it before, its wicked:) lovely post!!Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They must be online somewhere, I haven't tried to look to be honest! Thank-you :) xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute idea for a post :) Love your pictures xxx

    ReplyDelete