Friday 4 May 2012

Beauty Wishlist

Although I'm supposed to be revising, I couldn't resist making a post as I haven't for around a week now!
 
Here is my Beauty Wishlist!! A few things that I'm going to buy that I thought I'd show you all. If you own any of these wonderful things please tell me your opinion on them! I will review each product over the next few months.


 

       Top row from left to right -
  • Sleek Blush By 3 Palette - Lace - £10.00
  • Revlon Perle Eyeshadow - 045 Black Galaxy - £5.29
  • Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter - Strawberry Shortcake - £7.99
  • Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter - Sugar Frosting - £7.99



  • Bottom row from left to right-
  • VICHY PURETE THERMALE Absolute Softness Cleansing Milk for Normal/Combination Skin - £10.00
  • Gosh Long Lasting Brow Pen - 001 Dark Brown - £6.49
  • Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen - Shade Black - £9.50
  • Topshop Nail Varnish - Eclipse - £6.00


I'll review each product once I've bought them and tried them out. If you own any of these products please let me know what you thought about them!
I hope you enjoyed this post! xx
  

11 comments:

  1. The sleek blushes and lip butters are a must have! I saw most of these in 'Zoella's' recent video and I'm in search for those pixi eye pen's! :D I want everything on your wishlist too! ^^ hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are good then? :D I watched that video too and found out about the ' VICHY PURETE THERMALE Absolute Softness Cleansing Milk for Normal/Combination Skin' from that, it sounded good :) They sell them in Boots, big ones probably :)

      Delete
  2. I really want a blush palette from Sleek as well :) but we don't have Sleek in Sweden. But they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah no :( Maybe you could tryEbay or something? When I get to 50 followers I'm going to do a shall give away and I may include that so look out :)

      Delete
  3. Me encanta la primera paleta de coloretes.

    www.infinitawishlist.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That three blush palet looks gorgeous!! i love the middle color!! :)

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and I love it too, cant wait to give it a try :)

      Delete
  5. That topshop nail polish looks lush! I have a similar two tone colour in Barry M but I'm sure the topshop one is better ;) !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's difficult for me to get to Topshop so I may look out for similar Barry M nail varnishes, thankyou :)

      Delete
  6. That is one amazing wish list! There are sure to be some great products there!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Caked Vintage Blog

    ReplyDelete