Friday 27 April 2012

A very special day! 26/04/2012

Yesterday was a very special day. The QUEEN came to my local town in Wales with her husband, Prince Phillip, as part of the queen's diamond jubilee tour. It was a very special few hours. Prince Phillip waved at me!

            Me on the left, and one of my best friend's Amy waiting for the queen with our flags!



A marching band that actually performed for the queen, an excited crowd and Cyfarthfa Castle!


                                          The Royal helicopter that HRH arrived on!


A very blurry picture of the Queen and Prince Phillip.

Another blurry picture of the queen, heading to the royal car!

The queen had a tour of the castle museum and had some entertainment in the form of a two bands, a choir and a duet from two people in my school. She met some other important people too. It was a really good after.

After I left Cyfarthfa park I went to meet my new baby cousin, Alaya!


A sleepy baby :')


All 3 of my beautiful little cousins!

As you can see, yersterday was a very special day for me. I saw the queen and met my new cousin.
Now Im packing for a holiday to Centre Parcs. I'll be back blogging tuesday. I hope everyone has a good weekend! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment